We are deliberately searching for a kickass and consciously urban designer with relevant Belgian experience and knowledge of local regulations. You will be part of a core team working on urban planning, feasibility studies and spatial expansion strategies on a various range of public and private clients. You have a pragmatic and analytical approach and you are strong in writing(NL). Sustainability is your middle name and you are eager to contribute in an innovative environment.
- Urban designer/planner and or Architect
- Relevant experience of 2 - 5 years.
- Freelance fulltime
- Strong conceptual and design skills
- Teamplayer! You are communicative strong
- Fluent in English both written and verbally
- Dutch is your native language
- French is an extra asset
- Ability to coordinate a team in a competition or project design phase
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and budget your time
- Requirements: Autocad 2016, Adobe Suite (photoshop, illustrator, indesign), Microsoft Office
How to apply
If you are interested to work in this ambitious office environment, please send your CV and portfolio (max 10Mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org