OYO is looking for an ambitious and proactive PR & Communication Assistant to join our team in Ghent, Belgium. The ideal candidate shall have a keen visual and graphic eye and dare to think outside the box. In the meanwhile, you shall have a genuine passion for architecture, design, and culture as well as a real interest in (social) media. Ultimately, you should be able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, while constantly looking for ways to boost the company brand.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Producing engaging, eye-catching content for social media channels, website, newsletters
- Maintaining social media channels and website
- Researching publications, exhibitions, presentations, events, and lectures
- Monitoring media and press clippings in print and online
- Supporting press archives and contact databases
- Answering press requests and other enquiries
- Producing presentations and press packs
- A background in graphic design, communication, advertising or marketing.
- Professional proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Good research and analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with digital communication tools like CMS, Mailchimp, and social media monitoring tools is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics and SEO is a bonus
- Affinity in design and architecture is important
- Advanced working proficiency in English and/or Dutch is a must.
- Proactive and can work both on individual tasks and within a team
- Flexible and able to prioritise and multitask in an international working environment
What we offer
We offer an exciting, international, design-oriented workplace where the successful candidate assists the PR and business development team. We offer and foresee a part-time position for this role. Salary will be competitive and in compliance with your qualifications and experience.